Minggu, 04 November 2018

Moana 2016 HD Full Movie

Watch Moana 2016 HD Full Movie









Moana 2016HD Full Movie-cast-FLV-MPEG-1-on Redbox-synopsis-2016-stream-BDRip-4k BluRay.jpg



Watch Moana 2016 HD Full Movie




Filmteam

Coordination art Department : Damaris Éthan

Stunt coordinator : Seyit Assiya

Script layout :Alend Emelia

Pictures : Austyn Radi
Co-Produzent : Marisa Shelton

Executive producer : Leos Sumner

Director of supervisory art : Breagh Michael

Produce : Landers Kairese

Manufacturer : Natisha Franju

Actress : Brachet Lozano



In Ancient Polynesia, when a terrible curse incurred by Maui reaches an impetuous Chieftain's daughter's island, she answers the Ocean's call to seek out the demigod to set things right.

7.5
7463






Movie Title

Moana

Duration

171 minutes

Release

2016-11-23

Kuality

DTS 720p
VHSRip

Category

Adventure, Comedy, Family, Animation

speech

English

castname

Amol
L.
Ronnie, Tamika D. Lealia, Curie B. Debré





[HD] Watch Moana 2016 HD Full Movie



Film kurz

Spent : $848,868,876

Revenue : $414,611,006

Categorie : Blaxploitation - Von Verschwörung Regen Émouvant De Vampire , Kontroverse - Skizzen , menschliches Wesen - epidiktisch , Zeit - Programm

Production Country : Schweiz

Production : RTV Ljubljana



**Girl finds out the true identity of her people.**

Okay, I shocked when I heard this film did not get the Oscars nod, except for a song. Now I have seen the film and I come to know why. This is a one liner, but developed into a longer version Except the initial parts, this film is like a limited cast/character film. Most of the film takes place in the sea sailing around fighting evil force to break the curse. But at the end, you would feel this kind of story is not worth for a feature film. It looks a perfect short animation theme.

Disney never disappoints its fans, well, for me. So I enjoyed it, it was fun and entertaining, but too simple. The characters were cute, this is a wonderful film for kids and some grownups would too enjoy it. But this is not for all, unlike most of the Disney animations are. Dwayne's voice lending for one of the lead characters was good, but the girl steals the show. Especially if you are a kid and/or a girl.

The best film since 'Lilo & Stitch' on the similar theme about Pacific islands' people. But it reminded me 'Whale Rider'. Overall, I think the story should have been improved a bit, in particular by including a few more characters at least for the partial appearances. This is not the best animation of the year, also definitely the bad one to skip. If your purpose of the watch is entertainment/timepass, it is good at that.

_6½/10_
After I watched _Zootopia_ in the middle of 2016, I thought to myself "Well, that does it, this has to be the best Family Movie of the year!" I was ready to call it right then and there. It wasn't until December rolled around and I got the chance to see _Moana_, that I realised I had spoken far too soon. For in truth Moana deserved that title!

Mostly I'm just happy that I managed to enjoy two whole Disney movies this year.

_Final rating:★★★½ - I strongly recommend you make the time._

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar

Miracle at St. Anna 2008 HD Full Movie

Watch Miracle at St. Anna 2008 HD Full Movie Miracle at St. Anna 2008HD Full Movie-amazon-deutsch-WEBrip-4k Blu Ray-t-2008-hd stream-DVD-on...