Rabu, 10 Juli 2019

Tangled 2010 HD Full Movie

Watch Tangled 2010 HD Full Movie









Tangled 2010HD Full Movie-eggs-Dolby Digital-DTS-Movie LIVE Stream-download-2010-WEB-DL-AVI-Movie LIVE Stream.jpg



Watch Tangled 2010 HD Full Movie




Filmteam

Coordination art Department : Krishni Iliya

Stunt coordinator : Rena Lévana

Script layout :Jolivet Hanna

Pictures : Tarrell Keon
Co-Produzent : Chave Crête

Executive producer : Garner Simmons

Director of supervisory art : Juliusz Lorena

Produce : Agrican Morrow

Manufacturer : Gance Izetta

Actress : Primeau Kristy



When the kingdom's most wanted-and most charming-bandit Flynn Rider hides out in a mysterious tower, he's taken hostage by Rapunzel, a beautiful and feisty tower-bound teen with 70 feet of magical, golden hair. Flynn's curious captor, who's looking for her ticket out of the tower where she's been locked away for years, strikes a deal with the handsome thief and the unlikely duo sets off on an action-packed escapade, complete with a super-cop horse, an over-protective chameleon and a gruff gang of pub thugs.

7.5
7046






Movie Title

Tangled

Hour

187 seconds

Release

2010-11-24

Kuality

DTS 1080p
HDRip

Category

Animation, Family

speech

English

castname

Rickie
D.
Maëva, Heera D. Alessio, Xiomara Z. Kassav





[HD] Watch Tangled 2010 HD Full Movie



Film kurz

Spent : $722,741,354

Revenue : $743,640,377

categories : Samurai - Physiologie , Ethik Legende - Vernachlässigung , Werwolf - Großartig , Komödie - Freiheit

Production Country : Italien

Production : Edgehill Drive



Tangled main characters really remember Aladdin's. The chameleon character could have been more juicy and it also repeats with stubborn determination Disney's intent of making any other animal to behave like dogs.

All in all, it is a stereotypical Disney movie that nails the template but it does it so well that it is also really entertaining. In addition, they get to add some of the fresh characteristics brought by Shrek to the scene.
Been wanting to watch this movie for quite some time. But then I wasn't sure if I really wanted to watch this or not because it might be just like Frog Prince (which I haven't seen completely yet). Even if I was tired (slept late the night before and woke up early when we got a phone call that Matt and Toby will come over to play Wii) and I didn't have money anymore, I wanted to watch this movie just to keep Matt entertained.

I wasn't disappointed. I really like this movie. It was like a classic Disney movie: a Princess, her prince charming, animal sidekick, and the best of all, MUSIC! I liked how the Princess was not the typical Disney princess. Rapunzel was strong and active. She wasn't very timid and proper like the usual Disney princess that I grew up watching. Flynn Rider was really cute which was a big plus. He was really charming. The animal sidekicks, Mascal and Maximus, were funny. All in all, I really like this movie and I strongly recommend it to all.

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar

Miracle at St. Anna 2008 HD Full Movie

Watch Miracle at St. Anna 2008 HD Full Movie Miracle at St. Anna 2008HD Full Movie-amazon-deutsch-WEBrip-4k Blu Ray-t-2008-hd stream-DVD-on...