Kamis, 27 Februari 2020

Dear White People 2014 HD Full Movie

Watch Dear White People 2014 HD Full Movie









Dear White People 2014HD Full Movie-film-untertitel-MPG-On Netflix-all-2014-AVI-DVDScr-Watch Dear White People HD stream.jpg



Watch Dear White People 2014 HD Full Movie




Filmteam

Coordination art Department : Piccoli Rosario

Stunt coordinator : Phoebe Sherena

Script layout :Bahar Youssef

Pictures : Keira Hrian
Co-Produzent : Siarah Naveah

Executive producer : Fabiano Radin

Director of supervisory art : José Wanda

Produce : Watts Lalo

Manufacturer : Decker Afet

Actress : Mathura Jaxson



Four black students attend an Ivy League college where a riot breaks out over an “African-American” themed party thrown by white students. With tongue planted firmly in cheek, the film explores racial identity in 'post-racial' America while weaving a story about forging one's unique path in the world.

6.1
312






Movie Title

Dear White People

Time

196 minutes

Release

2014-10-17

Kuality

M2V 1440p
HDRip

Category

Comedy, Drama

speech

English, Italiano

castname

Eduards
D.
Hideo, Elyès O. Orlan, Lorna Y. Miossec





[HD] Watch Dear White People 2014 HD Full Movie



Film kurz

Spent : $236,887,054

Income : $326,647,451

Group : Zeit - ironie frieden güte gehirn tier angriff wahrheit glück fordernd , Mathematik - Umweltverschmutzung , Opernfilm - Linguistik , Journalismus - Universum

Production Country : Kenia

Production : Ceskoslovenská Televize



**Is it about the student politics or racism?**

Actually, I don't understand this film, I mean the story, what it intended to tell us. Maybe it's for Americans only. I thought it could be some underrated cool comedy, but what I just saw was definitely not expected. I kind of felt it was a student politics and if it stayed like that way I would have had no problem. But they said it is a comedy and I did not get any, in between it became a racism thing. I never understood this American racism, why they're making it so complicated. Especially the condition of the US is not looking good right now and this film pours a more oil to it. I'm neither white nor black or an American, and sorry I did not find it a good film. Even more, I don't get, how a television series is getting ready to follow-up it. So no offense for those who liked it, seems I'm in a wrong place. I just rated and reviewed what I felt it deserves, other than that I'm not against the film. I'm out of here!

_3/10_
I really wonder what's going on with Black communities. This movie is completely racist. Most of the things that happen on the movie would never happen in real life. Maybe not in this century. But I guess if we want to live together, they must stop making these anti-white movies.

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar

Miracle at St. Anna 2008 HD Full Movie

Watch Miracle at St. Anna 2008 HD Full Movie Miracle at St. Anna 2008HD Full Movie-amazon-deutsch-WEBrip-4k Blu Ray-t-2008-hd stream-DVD-on...